Judgment Day 2001
| Date May 20, 2001 | City Sacramento, CA | Venue Arco Arena | Attendance 13,623 |
Following on from the two man power trip angle with Triple H and Stone Cold, both men defended their singles championships against Kane and the Undertaker.
The event signified the final WWE appearance by Chyna, who was released from her contract shortly after the event. The Women’s championship remained vacant until Survivor Series 2001.
Sunday Night Heat
Raven pinned Val Venis (4:09).
Hardcore & Crash Holly beat Taka Michinoku & Sho Funaki (3:46) when Hardcore pinned Michinoku.
Judgment Day 2001 Results
William Regal pinned Rikishi (3:57).
2 out of 3 falls match where the winner would obtain the Olympic Gold Medals stolen by Chris Benoit.
Kurt Angle beat Chris Benoit (23:54) in three falls.
Benoit won a “pinfalls only” fall (1:07).
Angle won a “submissions only” fall (12:10).
Angle won a “ladder” fall (23:54).
Triple Threat WWF Hardcore Championship
Rhyno (c) beat Test and Big Show (9:15) when he pinned Big Show.
WWF Women’s Championship
Chyna (c) pinned Lita (6:29).
Chain match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
Kane pinned Triple H (c) (12:29) to win the WWF I-C Title.
Tag Team Turmoil Match
Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit won a “tag team turmoil” match (25:48).
- Farooq & Bradshaw beat Perry Saturn & Dean Malenko (1:32) when Farooq pinned Saturn.
- Farooq & Bradshaw beat D-Von & Buh Buh Ray Dudley (6:28) when Bradshaw pinned Buh Buh.
- X-Pac & Justin Credible beat Farooq & Bradshaw (10:13) when X-Pac pinned Bradshaw.
- X-Pac & Justin Credible beat Matt & Jeff Hardy (13:24) when X-Pac pinned Matt.
- Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit beat X-Pac & Justin Credible (18:40) when Benoit forced Credible to submit and Jericho forced X-Pac to submit.
- Chris Jericho & Chris Benoit beat Edge & Christian (25:48) when Benoit forced Christian to submit.
No Holds Barred WWF Championship Match
Steve Austin (c) pinned The Undertaker (23:07)