WWE Monday Night RAW Results 01/01/18 – Brock Returns!
WDD is back after a several month hiatus, and with a vengeance to make a point in 2018. What better way to start 2018 than with the WWE Monday Night RAW Results 01/01/18. Emanating from the Amercian Airlines Arena in Miami, 2018 will began with the WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar returning – but what did he have in store for Braun Strowman and Kane? With the countdown continuing to the 25th Anniversary of Monday Night RAW and the Royal Rumble 2018, what did the stars of Monday Night RAW have in store for the WWE Universe? Take a look right here in the WWE Monday Night RAW Results 01/01/18…
1. Jason Jordan defeated Cesaro. Jordan picked a fight with Cesaro and Sheamus, but Seth Rollins came to the ring to be in his corner. Rollins fought off Sheamus, allowing Jordan to hit a backdrop into a neckbreaker for the win.
2. Bray Wyatt defeated Apollo Crews. After the match, Matt Hardy showed up on the video screen to laugh again.
3. Asuka defeated RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss in a non-title match.
4. Braun Strowman defeated Rhyno.
5. Intercontinental Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) defeated Samoa Joe. A pre-match stipulation stated that if Roman Reigns got disqualified, he’d lose the Intercontinental Championship.
6. Cedric Alexander and Goldust defeated Drew Gulak and Ariya Daivari. This was supposed to be Cedric Alexander challenging Enzo Amore for the Cruiserweight Championship, but Enzo was missing the show with the flu.
7. Finn Bálor, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson defeated Elias, Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel. Before the match, it was revealed The Miz would be back on RAW next week. Bálor won the match with a Coup de Grace on Dallas.
– Paul Heyman cut a promo about how Brock Lesnar would retain the WWE Universal Championship at the Royal Rumble. Kane interrupted him which sparked a massive brawl between the pair of them to end the show.
What else do you think about the events of WWE Monday Night RAW this week? We’d love to know what you think!
Image Credit: WWE.com