WWE SmackDown Spoilers 7th July 2016
With only two weeks to go until the WWE Brand Split, we have seen numerous General Managers of SmackDown illustrious history make a return in recent weeks on RAW. But tonight, is the night that we will determine Brock Lesnar‘s opponent for SummerSlam; who will it be and what games will Dean Ambrose continue to play with Seth Rollins ahead of Battleground. This weeks edition of SmackDown comes from the Huntington Center in Toledo, Ohio. Here are this weeks WWE SmackDown Spoilers 7th July 2016…
1. Seth Rollins defeated Jey Uso. Dean Ambrose was the special guest ring announcer, continually messing with Rollins throughout the match. They verbally sparred after the match but never actually got into physical fight with one another.
2. Zack Ryder defeated Sheamus. Zack debuted new entrance music. Afterwards, he challenged Rusev for the United States Championship on RAW next week. Rusev later accepted and the match was announced.
– Natalya attacked Becky Lynch as she was walking out for a match and beat her down until referees came out to stop her, helping Becky to the back.
– Enzo Amore and Big Cass were out for a promo saying they wouldn’t stand for The Club attacking John Cena or anyone else. The Club came out and the two sides went back and forth
4. AJ Styles defeated Enzo Amore
5. The Miz defeated Kalisto
– Sasha Banks gave an interview backstage before she was interrupted by Charlotte and Dana Brooke. They announced Sasha versus Dana on RAW next week.
6. Sami Zayn defeated Chris Jericho. Kevin Owens was on commentary and attempted to distract Zayn, who won with a roll-up. Jericho laid him out with a Codebreaker afterwards and Owens ended the show standing tall after a pop up powerbomb of his own.
There was no announcement of Brock Lesnar’s opponent for SummerSlam during the taping of SmackDown. We can only assume that it will be edited into the broadcast version of SmackDown this week.
Image Credit: Facebook.com