WWE Monday Night RAW Results 13th June 2016
Last week on RAW, one of the most versatile and dynamic characters in the history of the WWE made his return to our screens…that’s right Teddy Long! The countdown to Money in the Bank 2016 continues, and how will former brothers Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins get the upper hand ahead of their match two years in the making? Will the facts of the WWE Brand Split become clearer or will they continue to hold us in suspense. This weeks edition of RAW comes from the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans, Louisiana in the shadows of the home of WrestleMania XXX. What else can we expect for Money in the Bank, here is this weeks RAW Results 13th June 2016…
1. The Club (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) and The Vaudevillains defeated Enzo Amore, Big Cass and The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Big E). The show opened with a long comedy bit with New Day and Enzo and Cass making fun of Kofi Kingston’s Steph Curry-inspired shoes. The Club won the match for their team with a Magic Killer on Kingston.
– Titus O’Neil entered for a match, but was attacked by Rusev before he got to the ring. Rusev put the Accolade on O’Neil on the ramp while referees tried to pull him away.
– Corporate Kane returned and tried to convince Shane and Stephanie McMahon to let him run Smackdown.
– Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins were guests on the Ambrose Asylum. They argued about who would win at Money in the Bank, and Ambrose teased winning the briefcase and cashing in on the champion on the same night. All three wrestlers brawled, and the segment ended with Ambrose hitting Dirty Deeds on Reigns.
2. Paige defeated Charlotte. Natalya and Becky Lynch were on commentary, and will face Charlotte and Dana Brooke at Money in the Bank. Charlotte was knocked out of the ring, so Dana rolled her back in, allowing Paige to hit a Rampaige and win the match.
3. Sheamus defeated Zack Ryder. Sheamus won with a Brogue Kick. Post match, Sheamus continued to attack Ryder until Apollo Crews made the save.
4. Sami Zayn defeated Cesaro. Zayn pinned Cesaro after a sunset flip powerbomb.
– Next a contract signing was set between AJ Styles and John Cena. John offered AJ Styles two contract choices for Money in the Bank: a one-on-one match, or John Cena vs. The Club. After arguing, Styles signed the one-on-one match contract.
5. Kevin Owens and Alberto Del Rio defeated the Lucha Dragons. Earlier in the night, Corporate Kane and Shane McMahon made the stipulation that if Del Rio and Owens couldn’t work together as a team and beat the Lucha Dragons, they’d lose their Money in the Bank ladder match spots. Owens and Del Rio argued throughout the match, but Owens ultimately pinned Sin Cara with a pop-up powerbomb. After the match, Del Rio kicked Owens in the head.
6. Dean Ambrose defeated Chris Jericho.
All six Money In The Bank competitors were ringside for the main event; Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens were on commentary. Alberto Del Rio was the special guest timekeeper, and Cesaro was the special guest ring announcer. Ambrose won with Dirty Deeds. After the match, everyone brawled and Jericho pulled down the Money in the Bank briefcase.
What do you think of the events on this weeks RAW…we’d love to know what you think!
Image Credit: Facebook.com