This weeks edition of SmackDown comes from the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa. With 10 days until Extreme Rules, what can we expect to happen as more details for the show become apparent? Will the rivalry between Roman Reigns and AJ Styles continue to escalate ahead of their Extreme Rules, and what role will The Usos and Bullet Club play in their ongoing rivalry? Here is this weeks…
SmackDown Spoilers 12th May 2016
– Dean Ambrose opened the show about his attack on Chris Jericho this past week on RAW and how he destroyed Jericho’s jacket. After a few moments, the lights in the arena went out and as they came back on, Jericho is seen stood tall over a fallen Ambrose. He then gets out a straight jacket, but never puts it on Ambrose before he then leaves him lying in the ring.
1. Rusev defeated Sin Cara. After the match, Lana briefly distracts Kalisto which allows him to be blindsighted by Rusev ultimately leaving both members of The Lucha Dragons out in the ring.
2. Dana Brooke defeated Becky Lynch
– Backstage, AJ Styles is shown with both Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows where he reveals that if Roman Reigns interferes in their tag team match with The Uso’s this evening then he won’t have a problem in taking out Reigns for them/
– The New Day are shown cutting a promo about their Extreme Rules opponents, The VaudeVillains but are ultimately interrupted by them.
3. Aiden English defeated Kofi Kingston
– In a similar segment to the one with AJ and The Bullet Club earlier, Roman Reigns is shown where he reveals that he will take out AJ Styles if he gets involved in this evenings tag team match.
4. The Usos defeated The Bullet Club via Disqualification. The end came when Gallows was ultimately caught using the chair, but it was still The Bullet Club who were standing tall at the end of it.
– A promo/vignette for the duo of Darren Young and Bob Backlund is shown.
5. Sami Zayn and Cesaro fought The Miz and Kevin Owens to a no-contest. Afterwards, Cesaro and Sami continued beating The Miz until they left him out cold in the ring to end the show.
Image Credit: Ringsidenews Facebook