Last week on RAW, we began the countdown to Money in the Bank 2016 with two matches already confirmed hot on the heels of a returning Seth Rollins. But how will Roman Reigns continue in his quest to remain one step ahead of his former friend, now bitter enemy? Who else will be confirmed for the Money in the Bank Ladder match, with only one slot remaining this is surely a heavily contested position for the members of the WWE roster. But it is Memorial Day, and this is the day we’ve being waiting for with return of John Cena to the WWE following his injury. But things have changed since he went, how will he cope with the new era in the WWE. This weeks edition of RAW comes from the Resch Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Here is this weeks;
RAW Results 30th May 2016
– The show opened with a segment from Shane, Stephanie and The New Day talking about the forthcoming brand split. Whatever questions The New Day asked, the response was we don’t know yet. They are soon enough interrupted by The VaudeVillains leading to the first match of the evening.
1. The New Day defeated The VaudeVillains
2. The Usos defeated Tyler Breeze and Fandango
– Roman Reigns asked for Rollins not to be a coward, but he was anyway.
3. Rusev defeated Zack Ryder
4. Enzo and Big Cass defeated The Dudley Boyz
– John Cena made his long awaited return to RAW, but is soon enough interrupted by AJ Styles. Soon enough, The Club are reunited and Cena is left laying in the ring as a result.
5. Dana Brooke defeated Natalya
6. Baron Corbin defeated Dolph Ziggler
7. Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn and defeated Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens
What do you think about this weeks RAW…we’d love to know what you think!
Image Credit: Facebook.com