After being in control for 4 consecutive weeks on Monday Night RAW, Shane McMahon’s solo reign on top of the WWE has being bought to a close by WWE Chairman Vince McMahon at Payback…he now must share that role with his sister, Stephanie. Two siblings never far controversy or pulling each others hair out, what will happen between these two on Day One of their new role working together. Styles and Reigns went at it tooth and nail in front of the hostile Chicago crowd, but how will they fair less than three weeks ahead of their rematch at Extreme Rules where they will go Extreme! Bret Hart made his WWE return to support his niece Natalya against Charlotte, but ultimately bare witnessed to the “Chicago Screwjob”; what it next for Natalya and her uncle Bret? This weeks edition of RAW comes from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri. Here is this weeks;
RAW Results 2nd May 2016
1. Cesaro defeated Kevin Owens via Disqualification. The match was made by Shane and Steph to determine the Number One contender for the IC Championship. Cesaro won after The Miz interfered but the save was made by Sami Zayn.
2. Tyler Breeze defeated Goldust.
3. The New Day and Big Cass defeated The Vaudevillains and The Dudley Boyz.
4. Emma defeated Becky Lynch.
– Stephanie McMahon was a guest on the Ambrose Asylum. Ambrose pestered her about her feelings towards Shane, so she canceled the show and replaced it with the Highlight Reel. Ambrose and Jericho brawled, and Jericho broke the beloved potted plant over Ambrose’s back.
5. Rusev won a United States Championship Number One Contender Battle Royal.
– Charlotte addressed the controversy from Payback by bringing Charles Robinson to the ring and admit he did nothing wrong. Natalya confronted them, slapped Ric Flair and put him in the Sharpshooter. Backstage, Steph then made Natalya versus Charlotte for the WWE Women’s Championship at Extreme Rules in a submission match at with Ric banned from ringside.
6. AJ Styles, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows defeated Roman Reigns and The Usos.
Image Credit: Facebook.com