Now, for not one, not two but three weeks, Shane McMahon has being at the helm of Monday Night RAW. Last week saw him add countless matches to WWE Payback whilst taking part of the WWE European Tour. But with WWE returning to it base home of Connecticut, will this be the week The Authority make their resurgence following WrestleMania 32. If they do, what will they have to say to Shane McMahon about his reign in charge…will it be deemed “Best for Business”? How will Roman Reigns counteract the attack from Gallows and Anderson last week as they make their in-ring debuts against The Usos? What else can we expect to be added to Payback? This weeks edition of RAW is back in the States and comes from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut. Here is this weeks…
RAW Results 25th April 2016
– The show opened up with Shane McMahon and a returning Stephanie McMahon arguing about the future and who should be in charge of RAW. It was then revealed by Mr McMahon that he will make his decision at Payback.
1. A.J. Styles defeated Sheamus. After the match, Gallows and Anderson applauded Styles on the win.
– The Vaudevillains and Enzo Amore and Big Cass had a confrontation, officiated by The New Day about who would become the #1 contender to the Tag Team Championship.
2. Gallows and Anderson defeated The Usos. Afterwards, they tried to continue the attack until Roman Reigns made the save for the Usos.
3. Sami Zayn defeated Rusev. After the match, Kevin Owens attacked Zayn.
4. Apollo Crews defeated Stardust.
5. Natalya defeated Emma. Throughout the match, Charlotte was on commentary.
– Baron Corbin vs. Damien Sandow never happend, as Corbin was attacked by Ziggler during his entrance to the ring.
– The Miz and Cesaro argued about who would be IC Champion after Payback. Miz teased leaving but attacked instead which lead to Cesaro nailing the European uppercut. He attempted a giant swing, but Maryse made the save.
6. Roman Reigns defeated Alberto Del Rio. Afterwards, Anderson and Gallows attacked Reigns until AJ made them stop. Reigns then hit Styles with a Superman punch, bringing Gallows and Anderson back into the ring. Ultimately, Styles nailed him with a Phenomenal Forearm to close the show.
Image Credit: Facebook.com